Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our new friend George

I left yesterday afternoon to do a few things and so did T. He took the older two kids. Beau and I had left Hobby Lobby and headed down the shopping strip in the car. I got up to Petco and I stopped at what was my daughter coming out across the road in front of me and shortly after came along Robbie and T. Getting a pit in my stomach....WHAT THE CRAP ARE THEY DOING IN PETCO!!! I honk and pull over!! YOU ARE SOOOO BUSTED!! This is what came home with them!!
His name is George....George the Guinea Pig. None of us knowing a thing on the creature! Me....freaking out because I HATE creatures!!! Brittyn has pleaded for months now and T caved to the pressure...I say that because I am not that happy about the whole idea. The poop is suppose to picked up every day....the thing has pooped a million little pellets over the last 24 hours! How on earth is that going to happen!! Brittyn getting her first lesson! He is just a baby and suppose to only get 8-11 inches long and they can live up to 8 years with great care!! HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!!! I am a little scared!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That would be grounds for a severe marital dispute at my house. I HATE creatures!!!

Natalie said...

Such a sweet post about your hubby. Good idea. Your life seems like mine lately. Dance, dance, dance. It's all coming to an end. I love this time of year. Good luck with George. I bet your kids think their dad is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

yuck! you are a good mom... how are you going to keep all of the crap picked up---

Stacey said...

My hubby would have been SOOOO grounded! But George is very cute!