So....for my latest bird adventure!! A month or so ago my sister had come to my door and was a little freaked a bird had flown out once she walked up. Not thinking anything of it. A few days go I had noticed bird poo all over my kick plate...yesterday as Brittyn was going out the front door for school she said " mom they build a nest in there" (the wreath) WHAT!!! I shout the door right them and made her go out the garage! Lame me huh?! I put something about it on my Face book status and my sweet neighbor Nicole came to my rescue. The nest was full of babies..5 of them. WHAT again! I am freaking! They can't fly and a few got loose. Nicole being so sweet and scooping them up in a cup to make sure they got back to the nest! Me still freaking! Bird poo was all over my door and it took major amounts of scrubbing to get it clean! Only me people! I think birds smell fear!! My friend Nicole is my hero for saving me from some babies birds! I just keep thinking of all the "would ifs!" That door opens and shuts 100 times a day...how long had they been there? Long enough! Would if one day I had opened the door and they flew in! Lol....I am bad and I know I sound 5! Oh well....maybe one day and maybe not! The wreath was totally moved out of sight form me and we have been peeking on them and the mom seems to be feeding them still. They wont be around for long as they are big and ready to fly!
2 years ago








4 comments:
you are so funny!! I'll let you know when I have spiders.
I hate birds too! I'm not scared of them, I just dont like them! I was laughing so hard at this story. I miss you! Hope your doing good
I love that story. It's exactly what's been going on next door. I went to her front door a couple weeks ago, and the bird came flying at me. I freaked out. I'm not a fan of birds either. Now I call her and tell her to open the door before I come so the bird will fly away before I get there. The mama keeps watch and squaks a lot when people are around the front door. Annoying I'm sure for you too. I'm not coming over to your house until they are gone either. haha. Next spring, don't put up a wreath. Duh!!! hehe
Holy cow! I'm impressed it lasted being on the front door! I'm glad someone came to your rescue! I'm afraid I wouldn't have been much help!
Post a Comment