2 years ago
Monday, May 10, 2010
Dance Comp pictures!
It's oh so quiet...by Bjork
I was her team mom and while goofing around in the gym waiting I had an amazing complement giving by a 10 year old that made me feel so good. Silly..yes..but sweet. In the middle of talking she looked at me and said "your pretty" awww...made me feel good. I love her girls...they are fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
OMG lady. I bet that took awhile to catch up. Lego land, Strawberries, Dance, Mothers day Program and the party at your house Sunday. You have been one busy mama. Brittyn looked awesome at her competition. I can't believe they have only been practicing since January. Awesome.
You have been busy!! I'm glad it all went well! Congrats to Brittyn!
Jana you are pretty, always have been. You look busy but like you are having a great time. Congrats to Brttyn's 2nd place thats great.
Miss you tons. Please tell the sisters and your Mom (and JD) Hi for me.
love ya
kim
You are entering quite a world of dance competitions!! They are fun! They take up loads of time! Its all good, yay for Brittyn on
2nd place:)
Good for all of you! I wish I lived closer, not loving my girls dance very much...
I've missed a lot of your updates! It was fun to read up on all of your posts! Looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having fun!
oh my gosh she is getting so big! i love that hot pink outfit, its way cute.
Post a Comment