Friday, May 21, 2010

Trying something new

I have had the opportunity to share life with many wonderful people...as I am sure we all do. People that impact our lives on a daily basis or someone that is just an casual acquaintance. Family, friends, teachers, neighbors ect. past or present. I am staring a new post and I am going to try to do one a week. About someone I am a fan of and will try to have a picture. I have thought about doing this on and off. I just think it is so important for my children and others to know the people who I think are fantastic.With much thought here I go.

You will get to that post tomorrow...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a FABULOUS idea! Reminds me of what my good friend did. She did a Family Friday series. She highlighted a member of her family (kids, grandkids, siblings, in-laws, nephews/nieces, etc.) it lasted for almost a year each Friday. Looking forward to seeing who you think is fantastic.