Waking up to head home...early! My three all snuggled in the same bed! Beau barfed twice before we even got to
Victorville. I ended up catching it even with paper towels. It is sometimes good to know certain sounds that come from your children. It gave me just enough time to crawl all the way from the front seat to all the way to the back of the Tahoe....Oh the joys!!

Stopping in
Barstow to buy him a
Walmart t-shirt. Ate lunch...really it was breakfast food because it wasn't 10:30 yet at the cool "
choo choo" McDonald's.


We followed in a train with Janeen and Corey. We had so much fun driving home...sounds lame I know! We bought 2 way radios and talked all the way home. We all made up call names for each other. I was pretty entertaining. Here they are: Trent: Robin (
cuz that is his real name) Corey was Batman, Janeen was Big
JH, I was big momma,
Brittyn was game girl, Robbie was a few different ones...robot dude or gladiator, Beau was Curly and Owen was OB wan. We laughed and giggled all the way home. Love you
Anderson's!
So that in a huge nut shell was out fabulous warm sunny vacation!! We had tons and tons of fun! I love my family and am so extremely lucky that we all get along and can stand to be together for 10 days! You all are my favorite peeps!! This is big momma sighing off!
No comments:
Post a Comment