Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Program

Friday Robbie's kindergarten did their program for all the mommas. Have to say it was so sweet...it made me cry a little. I love this boy...he is the sweetest kid around and knows how to tug at this mommas heart!
Me and my little stud muffin.
All the kids drew pictures of their moms....this is Robbie's of me. Pretty right on...don't you think?!
Being a mom is the best most rewarding yet hard tearful job in the world! But it is all I have ever wanted in life and I am so lucky and blessed to have three amazing beautiful children. They are my greatest joys....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

First of all, what is up with the little girl sitting next to Robbie in the first picture? She either looks like she is going to cry or puke....

Love Mothers Day programs. Kids are the best!

Tiffany said...

I wondered the same thing Jenn did about the girl next to Robbie? And, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD at his photo of you. Awesome!? That is definitely a keeper.