Thanks Heather....again.
I am...excited for Brittyn to be baptised on Saturday.
I think...I am kind of a loner.
I know...that I am a good mom.
I want...my patio to be finally done.
I have...beautiful children.
I miss...my kids as babies. They grow up way to fast.
I fear...this world and my kids having to grow up and deal with all the bad things in it.
I feel...honored to be a mom.
I hear...nothing! It is nap time at my house.
I smell...my pomegranate candle.
I crave...really nothing.
I cry...all the time! About anything. I am a big baby!
I search...the Internet, often.
I wonder...what life will be like in 10 years...besides the fact that I will be 40, scary!
I regret...not being a better student in school.
I wish...I had a personal chef, massage therapists and maid.
I love...T my three kids and watching my them play together.
I care...about my family and friends.
I always...kiss my kids even if they are already asleep.
I worry...about the future.
I am not...the best at controlling myself when it comes to money.
I remember...the butterflies the first time T kissed me.
I believe...that we will be together forever!
I sing...LOUD, to myself and kids. They look at me like I am crazy. Maybe I am!
I don't always...prepare my church lesson. Teach on a whim. The girls love that!
I argue...with T over money. Duh, who doesn't?
I write...Brittyn a note every morning and put it in her lunch box.
I win...at almost everything. Games not races or physical stuff.
I lose...mentally my mind. Not all days....just some.
I listen...to my IPod all the time.
I don't understand...ALOT!!
I can usually be found...at home. No where I 'd rather be.
I need...new bar stools. Badly.
I forget...most of the things T asks me to do.
I am happy...with my life and all my many blessings in it!
Tagging anyone who would like to answer a billion questions!
2 years ago








3 comments:
freak I laughed at some of your comments, but then again you make me laugh alot!! thanks for getting me into the blogging world.
you have such a sense of humor it is so refreshing! It gives me hope that people can still laugh at themselves. You are the greatest blogger I know thanks for every- thing!!!!
It makes me happy that we can laugh, and enjoy life. Thankyou so much for the intro to blogging. I am having a blast
Post a Comment