20 year ago...
1. I was almost 10
2. Was in 4th grade and my teacher was a total nose picker. I don't know why that sticks out. Maybe because even then I new that was nasty!
3. Had a crush on a certain someone. There are some who know him so I am not putting him down. I bet mt sister could all guess. That is if they will leave a comment. Rudes, they never do. Meela, it was not Kris. Haha.
10 years ago...
1. I was getting threw my very first year of married life.
2. Working at "Rue 21" in the good old VF mall.
3. I was driving my black Honda Accord. Trent wishes we still had that car. Probably because it would be payed off and Honda's run forever.
5 years ago...
1. Just had baby #2. My Robbie.
2. My chest was a 36DD.....how nasty is that?!
3. Enjoying our first year in our second house. A much nicer one then the first.
3 years ago...
1. Working at the good old Treehouse.
2. Had just given or sweet dog Molly away.
3. Took a girls trip to Vegas with all my sisters!!! So fun! A must do again.
1 year ago...
1. Just had baby Beau.
2. Just moved into our third house. I don't recommend doing the moving thing prego and then with a new baby. Terrible!!
3. I was Raggedy Ann for Halloween.
This year so far...
1. Got most of our yard put in.
2. Dealing with a hand full of a toddler!!!!:)
3. We (Trent and I) celebrated our ten year anniversary.
Yesterday...
1. Made Frog Eye pasta for my Dads party.
2. Went to my Dads 60th birthday party.
3. Watch "Jon and Kate plus eight" and had a bowl of cake batter ice cream. Yumm, a new fav. everyone must try.
Today...
1. Sadly, I ate left overs for breakfast.
2. Cleaning my house and getting it back into some order after the long weekend.
3. If the weather is nice enough take my kids swimming.
Tomorrow...
1. Same as every other day. Get Brittyn out the door for school.
2. Laundry
3. Diapers
Next year...
1. Sending Robbie off to Kindergarten. :(
2. Hopefully being more organized.
3. 15 pounds lighter would be awesome!!
I tag...
1. Tiffany
2. Jill
3. Aly
2 years ago








1 comment:
That was a fun one. Funny how quickly it seems time flies by. I'm not a RS teacher, I'm in the presidency and so I only have to teach once every three months-not bad. I will be at the shower on Saturday-See you then.
Post a Comment