
My favorite show starts back on tonight for a new season! Yahhhh! 7:00 on abc. It is a 2 hour show tonight. Enjoy! I am sure you will all hear more from me on this subject. Love it. Truly I think it is my fav. because I would love so badly to dance like that. To bad I have no rhythm.
3 comments:
Just wanted to leave you a quick note and let you know how much i love looking at your comments on my blogging....I love yours too. I will have to put one on when survivor starts on thursday, haha.
Have fun watching! I don't care to dance like that...I just want to look good in those freakin dance costumes.
Thanks for all your support, I don't know how to comment, but I am trying to figure it out. Lots of love, I will have to put one up when Survivor starts on Thursday. Haha....
Post a Comment