Thursday, September 4, 2008

Midnight Sun....Edwards version of Twilight

This really sucks!!!! 1000 times! My sister just called me all distressed. Some of you may have already heard this. Stephenie Meyers partial draft was illegally posted on the Internet. How sad is that! This is what she had on her web site. She went a head and posted the draft for everyone to read. 264 pages!!! You can't print it off or any thing. You have to read it from the site. Yes, I tried. This is how you get to it.
Go to http://www.stepheniemeyers.com/ go to Twilight series, then down to Midnight Sun, scroll down to where it says Midnight Sun partial draft and read from there.
I am mad and extremely sad!! Happy reading.

2 comments:

fuzziecookie8@gmail.com said...

Hey Jana~ i sent you a facebook friend invite. James doesn't have one yet. he's working on it. Talk to you later~ megan

Robison's said...

I am totally bumbed out about it too! I was really looking forward to her next book.... It really sucks and whoever put it on the internet is a moron!