Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brittyn's Big Day

What an emotional day.....mostly for me. My baby girl is 8 and old enough to be baptised and accountable for her own actions. Wow! It was such a nice, fun day! She was on cloud 9! She had amazing support from all her family!! A huge THANK YOU to all of them. It means the world to me that we have such wonderful families. We love you! Friends and even her sweet school teacher was there. She is very loved. Here are just a few sweet pictures I thought I'd share.



10 comments:

Janeen said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. I love that one of Robbie kissing her. You have such a cute family and you guy's mean so much to us. Corey and I had a good laugh about the day on saturday. Between Beau putting his mouth on the exaust pipe, and Robbie with Owen...oh man they crack us up.

Tiffany said...

Tell her congrats! What a wonderful day for your family.

Jenn said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! What a fun day that was...I remember Morgans day like it was yesterday. Watch out, soon she will be turning 16.
Beau with the exhaust pipe was hilarious...wish you could have seen it.

Robison's said...

That is such an exciting event! She is so adorable! Your family is so so cute! Ya Alli, and Nat need to get a blog for sure! At least Nat got Facebook!
To answer a post you left me a while ago, I got the boys shoes at Old Navy. Brayden has fat feet so ya I have the same problem finding shoes!

Megan said...

Hey Jana~ What a cute girl that Brittyn is. What a special day! So your comment on my blog. I make the videos in windows movie maker. You just import the photos into that. Really pretty easy. It walks you through the steps. Save it as a movie file. And then add it to your blog... http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=67428 Those are the blogger instructions to add a movie. The saddest part about all of this. My 9-year-old taught me how to do it... hope it helps. ~Megan

Aubrey said...

Wow, I can't believe your daughter is 8 years old! You have the cutest family. I always knew you would.

kmperkins said...

So pretty... she is turning into a little lady. I am proud of you for being such a good mom. Boy how the time flies!! No, I am not hatin cuz you missed bunco. It worked out. Sorry you had such a crazy week and couldn't come. We would love to hang out sometime. What days work for you to lunch? Want to go with Debbie, Kris and I on Monday? 12:30ish?

Anonymous said...

It is so crazy when our kids reach each milestone!! When khalin was baptized I could not control my emotions...It was crazy!! She looks beautiful...This is when you sit back and realize how special having children really is!!!

Lindsay said...

Jana, how sweet! I can't believe your daughter is 8. She looks just like you, she's beautiful! Tell her congratulations!! She made a good choice.

Cassi said...

I can't believe Brittyn is 8! Oh how I miss that girl and all the crazy, cute things she would say! She is such a beautiful girl and you are such a wonderful mother...congrats to her on her big day!
P.S~missed you at bunko :(