
My sweet dad turned 60 on Sunday. We threw him a party today. Yummy food, games, the pool and good company. Everyone was there.
The primary song " My dad's the greatest dad" well that is my dad. Always there to help with, talk to, listen, or do what ever he can. He is an amazing dad and grandpa who my kids adore. Friend, teacher, best example and awesome baby sitter.
Dad, you are the best and we love you so very much! I am so proud to call you my dad!!
Like baby Owen's shirt says "Grandpa's my hero".
Happy 60th Birthday Daddy!! We love you much!









2 comments:
I adore your dad! He really is the greatest! I'm so glad I got to share a little bit of him for ten years in Cranberry Hill! Happy Birthday Vern!
Your dad seriously looks exactly the same. Funny, I just remember this time he took me and Jill to "the sev" for a treat and he asked me what I wanted and I said "i don't care" and he looked at me and said "neither do I". And then he went on to tell me that if I want something I need to speak up because how is anyone supposed to know. Okay, so I know it doesn't sound deep but I actually remember being impacted by this random moment. Also, totally we are down for an arranged marriage. We should talk...
Post a Comment