Answer the following questions about your husband/wife.*What is his name? Robin Trent Williams , goes by "Trent"
*How long have you been together? Almost 11 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 1 year
*How old is he? 31
*Who eats more? We can both pack it away.
*Who said "I love you" first? Probably me, I think.
*Who is taller? Him.
*Who sings better? Neither one of us! Scary!
*Who is smarter? Most defiantly him!!!
*Who does the laundry? Always me.
*Who pays the bills? Always him.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends, he always sleeps closer to the door. In this house.... him.
*Who mows the lawn? Him...would not know how to start the thing
*Who cooks dinner? Me
*Who drives? 95% of the time him.
*Who is more stubborn? That is a tie! We both are pretty bad!
*Who kissed who first? Me, I am a dirty girl.
*Who proposed? Him after me begging.
*Who has more friends? Him. No comment.
* Who is more sensitive? Most defiantly me!!
*Who has more siblings? Me. I have 6 he has 2.
*Who wears the pants? I wish I could say it was me....sadly Trent.
Who am I tagging..............Anyone who would like too!








3 comments:
Fun couples tag. I might do it. I haven't checked your blog in a few days. Way cute b-day party for Brittyn and what a stinker Beau is. And yes... DUH-I am pregnant!
I love it! Your so funny, i totally knew the answers to yours before i read them too lol
Would like to play...don't know how.
Post a Comment