I am so excited!!! As sisters go I have the best!!! I do. I have four. Jenn, Jill, Julie and Janeen. Jenn my oldest sister has finally jumped on the ban wagon. She has started a blog! Yahh, I am so proud. Little things like this make me happy. Not only did she start one, but so did my cute niece Brenna! Now all 5 of us sisters have one. Not that we don't talk or see each other on a very regular basis. Now we can chat threw our blogs! How fun! So, to my four best sisters, daughter, niece and many friends......happy blogging!
http://www.barnsiebunch.blogspot.com/ http://www.brennabarnes.blogspot.com/
2 years ago








6 comments:
It is fun to blog and see what everyone is up to! Since we never see you guys, I really like it! I am glad all your sisters are on here now!
Yeah that gangsta pic is totally me! funny huh?
I know we are the best are we not? love ya
I know I know we are the best are we not? love ya
rude
NO I have the best sisters!! Hehehe, you do have good sisters. Sisters are the best, everyone needs some!! That's great that you're all blogging. Maybe my sisters will start soon.
Post a Comment